- 9.00 a.m. – 9.40 a.m. – press briefing.
- godz. 10.00 – Opening of the conference and greeting of guests, Ryszard Pabian Mayor of Jaslo.
- godz. 10.10 – Implementation of the Local Development Program financed by the EEA Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 – Marcin Bogusz, chief specialist in the Department of Aid Programs at the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy.
- 10.30 a.m. – Participation of the Association of Polish Cities in the implementation of the project – Dr. Tomasz Potkański, deputy director of the Office of the Association of Polish Cities.
- 10.45 a.m. – Vision and development plans of Jaslo for 2024 – Ryszard Pabian, Mayor of Jaslo.
- godz. 11.00 – Undertakings implemented as part of the project “Jaslo – my city, my home”- Małgorzata Adamska-Chmiel, Deputy Mayor of Jaslo, project coordinator.
- 11.30 a.m. – DISCUSSION PANEL: “Jasło against the background of current challenges facing local governments”.
dr. Tomasz Potkański – Deputy Director of the Office of the Association of Polish Cities
Stanisław Mazur, Ph.D. – Rector of the Cracow University of Economics
Paweł Śliwowski – Head of the Strategy Team, Polish Economic Institute
Ryszard Pabian – Mayor of the City of Jaslo
Moderator: dr. Krzysztof Głuc, expert cooperating with the city.
- 12.30 p.m. – Closing of the conference, individual conversations of the invited guests (catering).